Dr. Advice No. 3 (Anemia) Composition (Ingredients)
- Ferrum Metallicum 6x
- Cinchona Officinalis Q
- Lecithin 6x
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x
- Pulsatilla Q
- Agnus Castus Q
Medicine has a favorable influence upon the blood hence it’s in anemia and convalescence neurasthenia and insomnia, best adapted to young weakly persons anaemic and chlorotic, who flush easily.
Mode of Action
- Ferrum Metallicum 6x: Anemia from whatever cause, chlorosis of defective menstrution, Or simply poverty of blood induced by haemorrhages. Chlorosis after great blood loss.
- Cinchona Officinalis Q: Perfectly innocuous as a whole some and universally beneficial medicine in almosts especially where debility was observed.
- Lecithin 6x: Lecithin has a favorable influence upon the nutritive condition and especially upon the blood hence its use in anemia, neurasthenia and insomnia.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x: Numbness and crawling are characteristic sensations and tendency to perspiration and glanolular enlargement chlorosis.
- Natrum Muriaticum 6x: Great weakness and relaxation of all physical and mental powers from exertion or after long talking.
- Pulsatilla Q: Apparent deficiency of blood Chlorosis (2 Persons of mild, quite & c, dispositions) Repugnance to external heat- Pulse weak & small, bulaccelerated.
- Agnus Castus Q: Despairing sadness, low spirited fears of approching death, Keeps repeating that she will soon die.
5-15 Drop with 1/4th cup water 3-4 time daily for 3-6 month.