Also known as
REPL 4, adeno
3.5 (cm) x 3.5 (cm) x 8.6 (cm)
Dr. Advice No. 4 (Adenoids) Composition (Ingredients)
- Baryta Carbnica 6x
- Baryta Lodata 6x
- Calcarea Carbonica 6x
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x
- Agraphis Nutans Q
A related condition of the system generally and a proneness to take cold on erposune to cold winds, Adenoids, throat deafness, enlarged tonsils with tendency to free discharge from mucous membraness.
Mode of Action
- Baryta Carbnica 6x: Submaxillaxy glands and tonsils swellen, Take cold easily.
- Baryta Lodata 6x: Acts on lymphatic system, increased leucocytosis, especially tonsils.
- Calcarea Carbonica 6x: Swelling of tonsils and submaxillary gland difficult swallowing.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x: Swelling tonsils cannot open mouth out pain. Adenoid growths.
- Agraphis Nutans Q: Adenoids with enlarged tonsils. Throat deafness.