Information about SBL Kali Phosphoricum Biochemic Tablet 6X
- Reduces paralytic lameness in back and extremities
- Helps to restore the weakness and dullness in children due to improper nutrition
- Relieves constipation with difficulty in passage of stools
- Night terrors in children who suffer from enuresis (bedwetting) and bleeding from the urethra
- Relieves muscle weakness, anxiety, depression and chronic fatigue
- Increases stamina both physically and mentally
- Helps to increase the blood flow during menses
- Helps in recovering severe skin conditions and irritations
Directions For Use
Put tablets into mouth and allow them to dissolve under the tongue. For adults and adolescents (12 years and older) 2 to 4 tablets, four times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children (under 12 years) 2 tablets twice a day. In acute cases a dose every hour or two and in severe, a dose every ten to fifteen minutes. Always keep a gap of 15 minutes before or after meals when you take medicine.