The clinically proven therapy for pain-free dentition
Denton effectively overcomes:
- Gum swelling
- Refusal of feed
- Drooling of salvia
- Loose stools
- Abdominal Pain
- Difficult dentition associated with colic
- Gum swelling
- Refusal to feed & delayed dentition.
- Calcarea Phosphorica – For difficult dentition and sensitive gums, anaemic children who are peevish, flabby, have cold extremities and feeble digestion.
- Calcarea Fluorica – For gum boil with hard swelling in the jaw, induration, threating suppuration and chronic suppuration of middle ear.
- Ferrum Phosphoricum – Increases heamoglobin, helps in vomiting of undigested food, clears congestion of lungs. Useful in short, painful tickling cough.
- Kali Muriaticum – Acts on white or grey coating of base of tongue, chronic catarrhal conditions of the middle ear, follicular tonsillitis.
- Kali Phosphoricum – For offensive breath and mouth excessively dry in the morning. In diarrhoea of foul, putrid odour, enuresis, very yellow urine, and in cough with yellow expectoration.
- Silicea – For Richetic children with large head, open fontanelles and suture, distended abdomen, slow in walking, profuse sweating of head, offensive and extends up to the neck.
- Colocynthis – In abdominal colic, dysentric stools renewed each time by the least food or drink.
- Chamomillia Vulgaris – Teeth-ache worse after warm drink, flatulent colic with red cheeks and hot perspiration, irritability, peevishness and restlessness.
1/2 teaspoon 3-4 times a day.
A bottle of 115ml. of product.