Dr. Reckeweg Calcarea Phosphorica Tablet 6X is a bone and teeth supplement. Calcarea Phosphoricum is the major constituent in bones and teeth. It is commonly prescribed for treating teething problems in infants, after dental drilling or surgery, to reduce tooth decay, and to stimulate the timely eruption of teeth.
Calcarea Phosphorica Biochemic
- An insufficient supply of Calcarea Phosphoricum can result in deficient nutrition and retarded growth, thus it is often needed during puberty to encourage normal growth and development
- Mainly used to accelerate the growth of teeth and bones
- Helps to prevent difficulties related to teething like diarrhoea, loss of appetite, low-grade fever, irritability and biting
- Calcarea Phosphoricum can be helpful to prevent fractures and reduce osteoporotic tendencies in the elderly
- Dosage : Adults 4 tablets 4 times daily. Children 2 tabs 4 times daily.
Calcarea Phos, dr reckeweg, dr reckeweg Calcarea phosphorica, reckeweg Calcarea Phos, Calcarea Phos 6x reckeweg, cp 6x, german cp 6x, calc phos 6x, calc phos homeopathy, calc phos cell salt, Calcarea phosphorica 6x for babies, dr reckeweg Calcarea phosphorica 6x, Calcarea Phos for baby, calc phos 30x