- Boosts immune system to fight against inflammation and infection
- Provides relief in dengue, malaria, chikungunya and other problems
- Also provides relief from joint pain, fever, headache, soreness of eyeballs, backache with nausea and vomiting
- Increases WBC and platelet count
- Prevent the body from being infected by the dengue virus
- Treats skin rashes, fever and pain with intense heat, thirst and restlessness
- Cure fever, with muscular soreness, prostration and violent headache
- Effective in the treatment of steaming and burning fever, red skin, flushed face, burning eyes
- Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup has analgesic, antipyretic and anti-inflammatory properties. It helps to increase white blood cells and platelet count. It also boosts the immune system to fight against infections like dengue, malaria and chikungunya.
Action of composition used in Dr. Bhargava Ague Nil Syrup
Ocimum Sanctum Q: It clears the mind, stabilizes the blood sugar levels and sooths the chest conditions.
Azadirachta Idica Q: It is popularly used in a great variety of complaints, especially of the eyes, digestive derangements, and skin affections
Rhus tox 3x: The effects on the skin, rheumatic pains, mucous membrane affections, and a typhoid type of fever is well indicated for this remedy.
Eupatorium Per 3x: it relieves pain in limbs and muscles that accompanies some forms of febrile disease, like malaria and influenza. Eupatorium acts principally upon the gastro-hepatic organs and bronchial mucous membrane.
Gelsemium Semp 3x: Bilious remittent high body temperature, with stupor, dizziness, faintness; thirstless, prostrated. Chill, without thirst, along spine
Belladonna 3x: A high feverish state with comparative absence of toxaemia, no thirst,Cutting pain across; stitches in left side of abdomen, when coughing is relieved by it.